I just finished up a dresser makeover I’ve been working on all week. I’d been wanting to find a dresser to redo and put in the “library” room and what do you know? I had one in my son’s closet for about 6 years now! It’s a hand-me-down, and while it served it’s purpose of storing clothes, it was in the closet because it’s ugly!
That’s okay… I love a free project! (Unfortunately, my son’s clothes now resides in a clothes basket. I’ll have to work on that.)
- Behr Ultra in Satin, Powdered Snow
- Minwax Wood Finish, Expresso
- Rust-oleum Satin, Shell White
- Dual Paint + Primer Metallic, Oil Rubbed Bronzed
- Elbow grease and a little bit of patience!